Refreshing Long Weekend Getaways 2023
In 2023 be smart and plan your holidays in advance,
GTK Team will help you to plan your travel programs without any hassle. Here is the long weekend list for 2023
Long Weekend Holiday in January 2023
- 13th Jan – (Friday) Lohri Holiday
- 14th Jan – (Saturday) Makar-Sankranti/Weekend
- 15th Jan – (Sunday) Weekend
Enjoy the first holiday of 2023, spend your most of the 3 days in the lap of nature, January is the ideal month to plan a trip to snow caped mountains plan your trip to Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Auli and many more. Enjoy the various snow activities and make amazing memories with white snow.
Long Weekend Holiday in January 2023
- 26th Jan – (Thursday) Republic Day
- 27th Jan – (Friday) Take Leave
- 28th Jan – (Saturday) Weekend
- 29th Jan – (Sunday) Weekend)
Republic Day is in mid of the week but take one day leave and extend your vacations. January is the coolest month of the year and this is the perfect time to visit Dubai with your family and friends, see the beauty of the iconic Burj Khalifa, enjoy desert safari with barbeque dinner and don’t miss the dhow cruise experience and may more fun activities in Adventure Park.
Long Weekend Holiday In February 2023
- 17th Feb – (Friday) Take Leave
- 18th Feb – (Saturday) Maha-Shivratri/Weekend
- 19th Feb – (Sunday) Weekend
This Weekend on the occasion of Maha-Shivratri, plan your trip to Kathmandu the capital of Nepal, and visit the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This temple is belongs to lord shiva, take a holy visit of the temple and seek blessing of lord shiva
Long weekend Holiday In March 2023
- 08th Mar – (Wednesday) Holi
- 09th Mar – (Thursday) Take Leave
- 10th Mar – (Friday) Take Leave
- 11th Mar – (Saturday) Weekend
- 12th Mar – (Sunday) Weekend
March is the ideal month for planning a beach trip, plan 5night/6days trip to Andaman or Maldives, a perfect holiday destinations for honeymooners and couples, weather remains pleasant, explore the beauty of marine life and you can enjoy lots of water activities and sightseeing and make a strong bond of love with your partner.
Long Weekend Holiday In April 2023
- 04th Apr – (Tuesday) Mahavir Jayanti
- 05th Apr – (Wednesday) Take Leave
- 06th Apr – (Thursday) Take Leave
- 07th Apr – (Friday) Good Friday
- 08th Apr – (Saturday) Weekend
- 09th Apr – (Sunday) Weekend
A visit to the Meghalaya (The abode of clouds) in the month of April is all that you need. If you wish to explore the hidden corners of this place, summer is an ideal time to visit Meghalaya. it is claim to be half way of heaven for it’s adorable natural beauty. Rainforests, Double Decker Living Root Bridge, Tallest Waterfalls, Cleanest village of Asia, Crystal clear River and bright blue Natural pool, natural caves and friendly people, from tallest waterfalls of Cherapunji to Crystal clear river of Umngot, all these things literally make Meghalaya – half way of heaven.
Long Weekend Holiday In May 2023
- 05th May – (Friday) Buddha Purnima
- 06th May – (Saturday) Weekend
- 07th May – (Sunday) Weekend
Take a short break to refresh your mood from workload and city’s hustle-bustle, plan a short getaway trip to Jim-Corbett, Nainital (The city of lake), Jaipur(The pink city) and many more. Enjoy the culture of different cities and try some adventure activities to make your trip full of thrill and fun…..
Long Weekend Holiday In June-July 202
- 29th June – (Thursday) Bakri Eid
- 30th June – (Friday) Take Leave
- 01st July – (Saturday) Weekend
- 02nd July – (Sunday) Weekend
Beat the heat at Ladakh, also known as the adventure capital of the country, Ladakh is the first choice for most of the bike riders as it offers a complete adventure package to the traveler, famous for its scenic views. Unwind yourself at the breathtaking landscapes, the crystal clear skies and the highest mountain passes. June-July is the great month to travel Ladakh as weather remains very pleasant.
Long Weekend Holiday In August 2023
- 12th Aug – (Saturday) Weekend
- 13th Aug – (Sunday) Weekend
- 14th Aug – (Monday) Take Leave
- 15th Aug – (Tuesday) Independence Day
As august is the monsoon season and if you think that during monsoon you can’t go on trip than go Goa once during this season and Experience monsoon magic with Goa, Monsoon season itself is full of fun and romance, Goa is surprisingly beautiful during the monsoon, being in Goa in this season absolutely doubles the fun and thrills. Enjoy the serenity, amazing beaches, thrilling water sport activities and more. ‘’monsoon season” serves the perfect time for anyone who is not a crowd lover or prefers to save some money.
Long Weekend Holiday In September 2023
- 07th Sep – (Thursday) Janmashtami
- 08th Sep – (Friday) Take Leave
- 09th Sep – (Saturday) Weekend
- 10th Sep – (Sunday) Weekend
Janmashtami is grandly celebrated every year in India but Mathura became the main attraction as it is the birth place of lord Krishna so celebrate your Janmashtmi Utsav on birth place of lord Krishna and enjoy Devotional songs, dance performances, bhog and aartis at temple, and along with this also visit Agra and vrindavan. Book your package with GTK Travels to get the better deals.
Long Weekend Holiday In September-October 2023
- 28th Sep – (Thursday) Milad un Nabi
- 29th Sep – (Friday) Take Leave
- 30th Sep – (Saturday) Weekend
- 01st Oct – (Sunday) Weekend
- 02nd Oct – (Monday) Gandhi Jayanti
Doesn’t have an idea where to plan in September? Book a fab holiday in kerala with your loveone and explore the Natures paradise and god’s own country. Get set to explore the tranquil atmosphere of the stunning hills of munnar and experience the traditional houseboat stay at alleppey
Long Weekend Holiday In October 2023
- 21st Oct – (Saturday) Weekend
- 22nd Oct – (Sunday) Weekend
- 23rd Oct – (Monday) Take Leave
- 24th Oct – (Tuesday) Dussehra
Take advantage of long weekend in October month and plan your Holiday to breath-taking destinations like: Shillong, Sikkim, Darjeeling etc. Grab the best deal on holiday packages and explore the best of north-east with GTK Travels
Long Weekend Holiday In November 2023
- 10th Nov – (Friday) Take Leave
- 11th Nov – (Saturday) Weekend
- 12th Nov – (Sunday) Diwali
This Diwali plan a short trip to Historical Holiday at Neemrana with your friends and family, the fort was built in 15th century and famous for being one of the oldest and best-conserved heritage sites in the country. Offering panoramic views of greenery. Fall in love with their amazing cultural show at night in the fort. Book your Royal stay at Neemrana Fort-Palace with GTK Travels.
Long Weekend Holiday In November 2023
- 25th Nov – (Saturday) Weekend
- 26th Nov – (Sunday) Weekend
- 27th Nov – (Monday) Guru Nanak Jayanti
After celebrate Diwali be a part of White Desert Festival and indulge yourself in the adorable culture of Kutch, Rann Utsav is the festival of Music, Dance & Culture of Gujarat. It Enhance the natural beauty of White Rann when the light of Full Moon spread on the white land. It is reputed to be the largest salt desert in the world.
Long Weekend Holiday In December 2023
- 23rd Dec – (Saturday) Weekend
- 24th Dec – (Sunday) Weekend
- 25th Dec – (Monday) Christmas Day
Plan your last Holiday of 2023, in this chilly weather take a trip to Ooty and unwind yourself in misty mountains of Ooty. Grab the budget friendly deal now with GTK Travels and make the winter season special with us.