|Destination||Purpose of Travel||Nationality|
Tourist Visa Application Details:
1. Original passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of intended travel along with the original previous passport (if any)
2. Two set of completely filled and signed visa application form
3. Four latest passport size white background photographs with face close up (do not staple the photograph). Digital photo also require.
4. Covering letter on the company’s letter head stating name, passport number, designation and the purpose of travel
5. Hotel confirmation voucher
6. Return air ticket
7. Latest original personal bank statement for the last 6 months dually signed and stamped by the bank.
8. Proof of Covid-19 fully (double) vaccination certificate.
|Visa Fee||USD 50/- for single entry as a dd in favour of “Tanzania High Commission”|
|USD 100/- for multiple entry as a dd in favour of “Tanzania High Commission”|
|DD making||INR 60/- as per demand draft|
|Processing Time||5-7 working days|
Please note :
– Yellow fever certificate is required at the time of travel
– Applicants whose visa applications have been approved are at present required to enter the United Republic of Tanzania through the five specified Entry Points, which are:
• Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA);
• Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA);
• Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA);
• Namanga border;
• Tunduma border.