|Destination||Purpose of Travel||Nationality|
|Dominican Republic||Tourist Visa||Indian|
Tourist Visa Application Details:
1. Original passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of intended travel along with the original previous passport (if any)
2. Completely filled and signed online visa application form
3. Four latest passport size white background photographs with face close up (do not staple the photograph)
4. Covering letter from the applicant stating name, passport number and the purpose of travel
5. Latest original personal bank statement for the last 6 months dually signed and stamped by the bank.
6. Income tax returns of last three years. (If available)
7. Overseas travel insurance for the entire duration
8. Return air ticket
9. Hotel reservation voucher
10. Day-wise Tour Itinerary of the entire travel and stay.
11. Proof of Covid-19 fully (double) vaccination certificate.
If Self Employed / Business:
1. Relationship proof with the company (i.e. MOA if Director, Partnership deed if Partner and Proprietorship certificate if Proprietor)
2. GST Certificate of the company
3. Company’s latest Bank statement for the last 3 months and ITR of last three years
4. Company visiting card
If Employed / Service person
1. No objection certificate from the current Employer for the duration of travel
2. Salary slip for the last Six months / salary certificate from the Employer
3. Employee ID card
1. Leave sanction letter from the School / Institute, if closed then letter stating that
2. School / Institute ID card copy
Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
|Visa Fee||INR 5500/- in Cash|
|VFS fee||INR 500/- in Cash|
|Processing Time||15-20 working days|
Please note :
1. If any National is traveling only for tourism purposes and has valid multiple entry visa for USA, United Kingdom, Canada or Schengen then any National may obtain a tourist card at their arrival in any airport of the Dominican Republic for a cost of US$10.00 with a validity of 30 days. For all other purposes, Nationals have to apply in their nearest Embassy or Consulate.
2. Please note that this is an indicative processing time only. Processing time may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Embassy of the Dominican Republic; New Delhi.
3. VFS Global is involved only in non-judgmental task of visa processing and does not play any role in processing the visa application as this is entirely the prerogative of the Embassy of the Dominican Republic; New Delhi.