|Destination||Purpose of Travel||Nationality|
Tourist Visa (Sticker) Application Details:
1. Original passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of intended travel
2. Completely filled and signed visa application and documents checklist form
3. Four passport size white background photographs with 70% face area and complete shoulder of the applicant
4. Covering letter from the applicant stating name, passport number and the purpose of travel
5. Original personal bank statement of last six month dually signed and stamped by the bank with minimum available balance of INR 1,00,000/- per applicant
6. Hotel reservation voucher
7. Confirmed return air ticket with the ticket number on it
8. Proof of Covid-19 fully (double) vaccination certificate.
If Employed / Business
1. Relationship proof with the company (i.e. MOA if Director, Partnership deed if Partner and Proprietorship certificate if Proprietor)
2. GST Certificate of the company
3. Company’s latest Bank statement for the last 3 months and ITR of last three years
4. Company visiting card
If Employed / Service Person
1. No objection certificate from the current Employer for the duration of travel
2. Salary slip for the last Six months / salary certificate from the Employer
3. Latest Salary bank statement for the last 6 months dually signed and stamped by the bank
4. Employee ID card
1. Leave sanction letter from the School / Institute, if closed then letter stating that
2. School / Institute ID card copy
Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
|Visa Fee||INR 2500/- in cash per application|
|VFS Charges||INR 500/- in cash per application|
|Processing Time||5-7 working days|
Please note :
1. The passport must have 2 opposite blank pages
2. The applications should be applied for an appropriate entry visa at least 7 working days prior to the travelling date
3. If the Embassy request for additional documents, we can submit the same on the next working day and in this case the visa process will take 3 working days including the date of submission of additional documents
Tourist E-Visa Application Details:
1. Copy of the passport’s first and last page
2. Passport size white background photographs with 70 % face area and complete shoulder of the applicant (Digital).
3. Confirmed return air ticket with the ticket number on it
4. Confirmed Hotel reservation voucher
5. Proof of Covid-19 fully (double) vaccination certificate.
|Visa Fee||THB 2000/- Equivalent in INR through card|
|VFS Charges||THB 500/- Equivalent in INR through card|
|Processing Time||2-3 Working days|
Note: The visa is valid when the passengers travels on the same date and same flight at same time. Which provided by passenger at the time to visa application submission.