|Destination||Purpose of Travel||Nationality|
Tourist E-Visa Application Details:
1. Original passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of intended travel along with the original previous passport (if any)
2. Completely filled and signed online visa application form
3. Four latest passport size white background photographs with face close up (do not staple the photograph)
4. Covering letter from the applicant stating name, passport number and the purpose of travel
5. Latest original personal bank statement for the last 6 months dually signed and stamped by the bank.
6. Income tax returns of last three years.
7. Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Other Investments etc. (Optional)
8. Overseas travel insurance with the minimum coverage of EUR 30,000 for the entire duration
9. Return air ticket
10.Hotel reservation voucher
11. Day-wise Tour Itinerary of the entire travel and stay.
12. Proof of Covid-19 fully (double) vaccination certificate.
If Self Employed / Business:
1. Relationship proof with the company (i.e. MOA if Director, Partnership deed if Partner and Proprietorship certificate if Proprietor)
2. GST Certificate of the company
3. Company’s latest Bank statement for the last 3 months and ITR of last three years
4. Company visiting card
If Employed / Service person:
1. No objection certificate from the current Employer for the duration of travel
2. Salary slip for the last Six months / salary certificate from the Employer
3. Employee ID card
1. Leave sanction letter from the School / Institute, if closed then letter stating that
2. School / Institute ID card copy
Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
|Visa Fee||Euro 80|
|Children below the age of 12 years||Nil|
|VFS Service Charges||INR 2150/- in cash per application|
|Online Form Filling||INR 1800/- per application|
|VFS Courier Charges||INR 690/- in cash per application|
|Processing Time||Minimum 25-30 working days|
Please note :
– Minor traveling alone or accompanied by one parent shall provide a notarized NOC by the not traveling parent, plus copies of parents passports or signature ID proof