Travelling some places is the best to be experienced under the sun; while some are meant to be for the night owls. Such is the charm of the Spain’s Barcelona, the young and happening city which will never underestimate anyone. If someone is fond of nightlife full of entertainment, get tipsy at the bars, grooving whole night at the night clubs, relish a good gastronomic tour and go lost on the dark and loud streets – Barcelona is the place to be. There are plenty of things to do at night in Barcelona.
- Rooftop bars in Barcelona – When the sun goes down, take a bird eye view of the beautiful coastal city with a glass of cocktail; is the must experience. Barcelona has a number of rooftop bars, some of which have the city’s biggest and best sights in view so they make for excellent photo opportunities. Hotel Colon, Hotel Ayre, and Hotel W are some of the best recommended places which has a beautiful view from the rooftop; drinks are served here. So enjoy the view with your drinks, cheers!
- Tapas and Wines in Barcelona – One can’t imagine Barcelona without Tapas. This tiny dish is full of flavours and goes wonderful with wine. It is like a match made in heaven. So head out to taste journey when the sun is down; four glasses of wine and four pieces of tapas and then what better can be than this?
- Go shopping – Barcelona is quite famous as a shopping destinations. Streets remain fully vibrant till late nights – brands remain open till late evenings; while night streets won’t lessen down your excitement to grab few things for you. Portal del Angel is a long street full of shopping brands like H&M, Mango, Zara; while Passeig de Gracia is where you will find your upmarket names like Armani. Gothic Quarter is famous to pick souvenirs.
- Night clubs hopping – If you are party animal, Barcelona is the place for you. Barcelona is full of night clubs like Slow Club, Zuu, BCN Future Club; which let you groove on the Spanish numbers entire night. Razzmatazz is one of the famous night clubs of the Barcelona. It has multiple floors and they play all different music all night. The best suggestion is one should do bar crawling once the sun gets down and then head to night clubs. Eixample Esquerra is a popular drinking street which has quirky bar options from alcohol-fueled book shops to craft breweries.
- Flamenco Show – If you have love for theatres, this is the show for you. Feel the passion at this flamenco show hosted by City Hall Theater. For one hour, listen to the music, song and be taken over by the power of Catalan flamenco. One can buy online tickets for this in advance.
- Football matches – Barcelona is the place for the football lovers. Even non-football fans know Barcelona’s football is world-renowned. Games aren’t just for locals and many take place in the late evenings. So don’t miss to watch A FC Barcelona Game.
So, these are all the unique experiences one must do to explore the nightlife of Barcelona. However, one should be cautious of pick pockets in nights. If this has enticed you to pack your bags and head this most happening city of Spain, GTK Travels can help you with an attractive itinerary. Reach out to us today,